Below you’ll find our Summer 2021 Health & Safety Playbook. This Playbook is based on our Summer 2020 guidelines, which resulted in a safe and successful summer with zero COVID cases. Our team is confident, prepared and dedicated to providing you with peace of mind, while giving your player the safe and fun summer they deserve.
*Playbook is subject to change to reflect the most up-to-date CDC, ACA, state and local recommendations.
- Our parents and staff* will be key to keeping us all healthy this summer. We are asking parents to monitor their child’s health and if they have a fever, sore throat, cold, cough, or runny nose please do not come to camp. A camper with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be permitted to attend camp.
- We will be using RUVNA for rapid alerts when communicating with our parents this summer. RUVNA will send email and text alerts during your camp session. Parents will use the link in the email/text to screen their player daily before arriving to camp.
- Outside visitors will be not be permitted on campus, including parents and family members. Parents/Guardians must remain in the car at all times when picking up or dropping off campers.
- Small size groups when eating lunch, all tables will be disinfected before and after eating. Campers and staff will wash hands before and after lunch and when moving to new activities.
- Overall reduced camp size and reduced group/team sizes with campers on the same team all week.
- All social distancing guidelines will be followed daily, including during skill development drills.
- PPE supplies, including additional cleaning and sanitizing supplies, will be available at multiple stations on location for campers and staff to use.
*All staff will be trained to operate camp functions following the COVID19 safety guidelines.