FIRST DAY REMINDERS
- Wear your name tag
- Place your Pick-up Card on your dashboard
- Meet with Medical Staff if your child will be taking any medication at camp
- Review “What to Bring” sections of this handbook
Full Day Camp: Monday – Thursday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Optional Friday Mini Clinic: Friday: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Learn more at: https://arsenalsoccercampsusa.com/whats-in-a-week/friday-half-day-clinic/
*Greenwhich Catholic School & The Academy of the Holy Cross will operate Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
WHAT TO BRING
- Soccer cleats
- Sneakers (for indoor use if needed)
- Shin guards
- Fitted mouth guard (optional)
- Enough water to last the entire day. Individual water bottles will be available on site.
- Backpack or duffel bag (optional)
- Arsenal Football Development Uniform (worn each day) *All uniform kits will be purchased at soccer.com. Information and instructions to purchase your uniform will be sent to you after registration.
- Lunch & drink (Please bring lunch in a cooler or thermos lunch bag with an ice pack. Lunches are not refrigerated.)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Chewing gum
- Electronic games
Campers should bring a lunch and refreshments (marked with their name and team name) in either cooler or in an insulated thermo bag. We recommend that lunches contain ice or a freezer pack to keep the lunch and drink cool.
DROP-OFF & PICK-UP
We get cars in and out quickly and you don’t even have to get out of your car! Our Drop-Off & Pick-Up process is designed to be safe, easy and convenient. Our Coaching Staff will be there when you pull up and they will open the car door. We have several security procedures in place for this process and all parents will receive their camp identification through email.
PLEASE DISPLAY YOUR
- Pick-Up Card on your dashboard.
- Please let us know if you are carpooling with other camp families.
- Please don’t use your cell phone when in the car line.
Please call to arrange (must be prior to 3:00 PM).
LATE CAMPER ARRIVAL
Please bring your camper to the Camp Tent when you arrive.
CONTACTING ANOTHER CAMP FAMILY
It is our goal to assist camp families in contacting other camp families while respecting and maintaining each family’s privacy and confidentiality. Call us and we will help you connect, 610.581.7600 or 833.360.0877 (toll free).
CODE OF CONDUCT
Arsenal Football Development Summer Camps encourages fun, friendship and safety in a positive atmosphere. We have established behavior guidelines that revolve around the “Three R’s”:
- Respect for yourself
- Respect for others
- Respect for your environment
Medication must be given directly to our Medical Staff, in it’s original container with your child’s name on the prescription label on the first day of camp.
WE WILL REQUIRE A HEALTH CARE PROVIDER’S SIGNATURE (MEDICAL CLEARANCE) DATED WITHIN THE LAST YEAR BEFORE YOUR CAMPER’S START DATE. UPDATED VACCINATION RECORDS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL CAMPERS AND SHOULD BE UPLOADED TO YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT BEFORE CAMP STARTS.
Helpful Tip: Please check with your child’s school for a copy of their current medical clearance. We have found this to be the easiest for parents/guardians when meeting this requirement.
ARSENAL FOOTBALL DEVELOPMENT SUMMER CAMP POLICIES DO NOT ALLOW DISPENSING, BY CAMP STAFF, OF ANY MEDICATION WHILE YOUR CAMPER IS AT CAMP. ALL ARSENAL CAMPS HAVE CERTIFIED ATHLETIC TRAINERS ON SITE FOR CPR/FIRST AID AND SAFETY. CAMPERS MUST BE ABLE TO SELF-MEDICATE.
To ensure the health and safety of all campers, we request that your camper stay home to rest and recuperate upon the onset of the following conditions:
- a temperature of 100.5º or above.
- experiencing the contagious phase of any illness.
Please call the camp number if your child will be absent from camp, or notify us via email.
STAYING HEALTHY WHILE HAVING FUN IN THE SUN
It is important that our campers stay hydrated, and we encourage our campers to drink water throughout the day. Please bring enough water to last the entire day. Individual water bottles will be available on site. Our Coaching Staff will offer frequent reminders and give opportunities for water breaks during the camp day.
Apply sunscreen in the morning before camp and use a waterproof or water-resistant sunscreen with SPF 30+.
ADD MORE WEEKS
Give us a call to add weeks or to learn more about all of our camp options this summer! 610.581.7600 or 833.360.0877 (toll free).
Stay tuned for important forms for Summer 2021.
WE’RE HAPPY TO HELP
Camp Headquarters: 610.581.7600 or 833.360.0877 (toll free)